Offtopic: Electronics Supplies

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 20:34:06 EDT 2004

--- David Rosonowski <rosonowski at gmail.com> wrote:

David;

  I belive thoses connectors for the ananana are brand specific. You
have to get a specific connector for each brand. for example Buffalo
has a certian shape or size and d-Link has another, ect.   I would for
the site of the brand you have and see what they have in anantana
extersion cables.

  Ken

> I know this off topic, but google hasn't been very helpful, and I
> wouldn't know what other group to take this to. Does anyone know of a
> decent electronics supply store in the Buffalo (Amherst) area? I need
> connectors for a WiFi antenna I'm making, and obviously, Radio Shack
> doesn't have it.

=====
Ken & Nancy Lawson
You may now see Our Pictures at  http://www.civilwarimpressions.com and