PHP / Apache Issue

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Sep 1 15:00:45 EDT 2004

I seen something similar happen on RH 7.3 and RH 9.0 boxes that were web
servers.  I had tried installing a new version of PHP and at random times,
pages would just display raw html/php code instead of actually displaying
the pages.  99 times out of a 100 it wouldn't... but that 1 out of a 100
always seemed to happen when my boss was viewing the website, and not just
at their own computer.

Do you have a custom compiled version of PHP perhaps and is it doing it
for other PHP scripts, or just that one pdf script?

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */