Fw: libusb on FC2

H. Ross Brodbeck rbrodbeck at gpworldwide.com
Wed Oct 27 09:47:18 EDT 2004

something like this would probably work:

<? print Date("l, F jS, Y", $Event_Date_Start); ?>

it should give you something like: "Monday, October 2nd, 2004"

if you don't want the 'nd' part, take out the capital S. here's the
syntax info for the php date function:

http://us2.php.net/date

the above code is untested, but I am pretty sure it will work. the only
caveat is this: you need an integer representation of the time. you may
need to use something like strtotime() or something in mySQL. check out
the above link for info on that.

--
H. Ross Brodbeck
rbrodbeck at gpworldwide.com