Was Bob Meyer Just on Television?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 01:15:26 EDT 2004

Wow, that generated a flurry of email activity.

Yes, that was me on 49.  I was helping out at the Nader rally and 49 wanted to
interview someone.  The guy that dragged me there is an official spokesman for
NYCLU so it wouldn't have been good for him to be interviewed so I got
volunteered.

No, it had nothing to do with working for Adelphia.  I'm a slimey contractor
there.  We don't get any perks.

Strange the way the whole thing worked out.  I was actually there 'cuz they
told me it was a great place to meet women :-)  I hope I sounded intelligent.
I was completely unprepared to do an interview and I had no clue what questions
they were going to ask me.

I still haven't seen the thing.  Did anyone record it?

Cheers!

Bob