Web SSH

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Wed Oct 20 15:31:06 EDT 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Joshua Ronne Altemoos wrote:

> I am on the look out for a Web Based SSH that is no java but is secure
> because due to me not haveing internet at home and the Buffalo Public
> libary disallowing access to the internet execpt thru IE i can not use
> ssh (Java is no on some parts but like yahoo msn and aim's webbased
> worked but not a mindterm java ssh) Any Ideas? Also i am looking for a
> web based file manager thanks.

How about running putty off a floppy disk or usb keychain?

You may also want to look into the SquirrelSpell plugin while you're
adjusting the settings for 'unread message count' you asked about in your
other post. Now if only they had a grammar checking one...

--
Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst