mozilla slapd

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Oct 7 10:18:28 EDT 2004

Ok I'm going to try it w/o the rfc2307bis schema, This is only be used
as an addressbook not as a rpelacement for NIS. I've got it working.
I've added an entry for myself using LDIF :

dn: cn=Justin Bennett,o=x,c=x
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
mail: justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
givenName: Justin
sn: Bennett
cn: Justin Bennett

And I can see it when I do a search of my LDAP server, however the
autocomplete doesn't work I'm running:

mozilla 1.7.1

Is there a setting in mozilla to turn this on?

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.