mozilla slapd

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Oct 7 09:07:42 EDT 2004

it basically creates the mozillaAbPersonObsolete object class. It
mirrors the LDIF that is exported in mozilla. I would assume so you can
put all the Nicknames, and all those fields in.  I'll try it with just
the misc.schema. Does your autocomplete work with it?

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.