Flash and XP

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Oct 4 08:05:26 EDT 2004

I could see running winblows under Linux but NEVER the other way around.
I have been doing quite a bit of work with VMware lately, in fact, Cyber
Source is now one of there VIP resellers, check it out--->
http://www.vmware.com/partners/resellers/professional.html , VMware has
become an alternate route for us to offer our clients that want the
stability and (many too many other pluses) of Linux and still let them
use most any winblows app. For those of use that made the last meeting,
you saw it there. If any one else is interested let me know, I know alot
of you guys have wifes that need to be weined off winblows or refuse or
really like some winblows app., this is a great solutions. I get
discounted pricing and would pass that along to group members.