Ubuntu Linux

Mark Robson markrobson at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 13:48:07 EST 2004

Is a meeting planned this month?  I'd take one - would gladly pick it up if you didn't want to mail it.

thanks

Greg Neumann <dadneumann at adelphia.net> wrote:
Hi, all!
I have 8 sets of Ubuntu Linux 4.1 "Warty-warthog" if anybody is
interested. The set consists of a live-CD (will boot on a Windows system
for a "test drive") and an install CD. I've tried it, and it's pretty
nice, but I mis-ordered and got WAY too many for me! "Free to good
homes"! ;-)
Ubuntu is based on Debian, and seems quite nice. Let me know if you're
interested.
-Greg Neumann

Mark Robson