CD burning

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 18:06:34 EST 2004

Ok, I heard that on a k3b bb and seems reasonable, but, last night I
re-installed FC2 so I could put 2.6.8 back on!  I had upgraded to the
newer kernel and I lost my ability to shut down my laptop w/o having to
hold the power switch down.  I don't mind re-installing again but I
would like your recommendation on which kernel to go with?

Thanks,
Bob Randal