Loss of Menu and Wireless card

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Nov 26 11:38:16 EST 2004

Bob may have done some special kernel stuff for your wireless, unless
you had a specific reason for updating the kernel, it would be best to
just use the older kernel.
As far as missing menus, that was an old problem. It used to be that you
needed a package named redhat-menus0 (thats a zero), at least from an
apt-get repository, not sure about up2date. anywho, your up2date may
have broke the original fix, for a quick fix try using up2date to grab
the redhat-menus0 package.