Hello from a new member

Donald Monroe contactme at donmonroe.com
Tue Nov 23 19:56:52 EST 2004

Thank you for all the replies.  I am running Gentoo Linux on two
machines.  I also have my laptop running XP and my PDA running OS 5.

Do you bring your laptops to the meetings?  Is there internet access?
Are there hands-on sessions/demostrations or does everyone sit around
comparing pocket-protectors?  Now please don't upset at the last
comment.  You guys do have a sense of humor, right?

Best regards,

Don Monroe