8 is enough

ebenoit at hopevale.com ebenoit at hopevale.com
Tue Nov 23 07:54:49 EST 2004

Does anyone know of another file browser besides Nautilus ...I depise Nautilus
not being able to figure out that I want to open a folder in a file share on a
windows server and use the files I have in there ...I have been connecting with
smbclient/terminal by bringing the file down putting the file up and it is
getting old.

Thanks,
Eric

This I like-->