Enough is enough

Ronald Maggio ron_maggio2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 08:02:55 EST 2004

Hi, Bob.

I for the most part just delete the posts, but as of
today I was looking at the headers and took a look.
Whats going on? I was going to ask a question about a
Mandrake Configuration issue, but is it safe now to
post that question or are they still talking about a
dev/null issue, inane (spelling?)(pardon the pun) as
it may be.

Yours truly a stumbling Mandrake user.

Ron Maggio