Help a hacker!

Joshua Ronne Altemoos joshua at gnu-linux.net
Sun Nov 21 12:12:25 EST 2004

i agree with Tony the subject was misleading but if you think about it is
the same in few words since pat is a hacker (by def. an expert at
programming and solving problems with a computer but they have recently
added the illegal access part but that would be a cracker) and he needs
help

-Josh
ps i also agree with tony on that slackware pwns all other distros >:)

--
Have A Great Day!
Joshua Ronne Altemoos
joshua at gnu-linux.net