RTF (Rich Text Format)

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 10:52:38 EST 2004

It might be just a matter of adding the proper fonts to the machine. If
your wife is using a Georgia font for example, when you bring up the RTF
document your Linux machine will default the font to whatever it has in
the way of fonts, usually something close but not Georgia. If you
install all your Winblows fonts and your wife's favorite fonts there
shouldn't be a default conversion problem with fonts at least.
jb