Xfce 4.1.99 RC1

David Mangani dmangani at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 19 22:38:34 EST 2004

I read a post about the new version of xfce due out soon. Some posters
on Fedora Forums had alot of good things to say about it. I Just Dloaded
and installed it. I really like it alot. Even though it is a RC it seems
VERY stable so far. I also love the fact that it finally gives you
direct access to all your apps ( gnome+kde ) simple right click on the
desktop and the app menus just open. It seem really nice so far. If it
does end up going down in flames I'll pass that along.

Dave