Help a hacker!

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Fri Nov 19 16:25:34 EST 2004

Or you can read the same thing directly via slackware's main site...
but... why the subject line?  Misleading, and though it got my attention,
I didn't particularly care for it.  Using something more honest would've
done the trick, such as "Linux distro creator needs your help!"

Not much anyone can do unless they're familiar with Pat's situation, which
is what he's asking for help with.  He's not asking for help with the
distro itself.

-- Tony

PS: Slackware "pwns" the other distros.