FC2 & multimedia

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Nov 10 08:27:14 EST 2004

Wow, you have alot of Script stuff in there that I don't have I have
version apt 0.5.15cnc6 for linux i386 compiled on Jun 16 2004. For a
simple fix try mv your /etc/apt/apt.conf file and replacing it with mine
attached. If it doesn't work you could put your old one back and we
could try something else.

Advent Systems wrote:

> Cyber Source,
>    Here is the info you requested.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Randal
>
> Cyber Source wrote:
>
>> I believe you have to change something in /etc/apt/apt.conf to not
>> check signatures. I can't recall offhand exactly what it is. As root,
>> send me the output of "apt-config dump".
>>
>> Advent Systems wrote:
>>
>>> Cyber Source,
>>>    freshrpms.atrpms.net:80 came back online, but now I'm getting
>>>
>>> [root at localhost brandal]# apt-get install xmms-mp3
>>> Reading Package Lists... Done
>>> Building Dependency Tree... Done
>>> The following NEW packages will be installed:
>>>   xmms-mp3 (1.2.10-2.2.p.1.fc2.fr)
>>> 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 removed and 59 not upgraded.
>>> Need to get 87.1kB of archives.
>>> After unpacking 169kB of additional disk space will be used.
>>> Get:1 http://freshrpms.atrpms.net fedora/Linux/2/i386/freshrpms
>>> xmms-mp3 1:1.2.10-2.2.p.1.fc2.fr [87.1kB]
>>> Fetched 87.1kB in 35s (2462B/s)
>>> Checking GPG signatures...
>>> Unknown signature
>>> /var/cache/apt/archives/xmms-mp3_1%3a1.2.10-2.2.p.1.fc2.fr_i386.rpm:
>>> (SHA1) DSA sha1 md5 (GPG) NOT OK (MISSING KEYS: GPG#e42d547b)
>>> E: Error(s) while checking package signatures:
>>> 0 unsigned package(s)
>>> 1 package(s) with unknown signatures