torrent

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Tue Nov 9 20:54:41 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Cyber Source wrote:

> I think he meant if your not there, so it just quits when your download
> is done, instead of staying open and uploading from you.

My apologies. I would not be surprised if it was intended to be a PITA to
quit. You are helping others (who've probably just helped you) get the
same file by leaving it open...

I'm looking at some of the python for btdownloadcurses right now - I'm far
from a python guru, but you could probably very easily modify it to quit
when done downloading. Search the source for 'quit' and integrate some of
that section to the section near 'download succeeded'.

-Mark

--
Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst