Fedora Core 3!

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Nov 9 07:28:11 EST 2004

Fedora Core uses "yum" rather than up2date.  I haven't tried it yet, as
I've been waiting for the official release. Currently I use
Slackware-current and Fedora Core 1 for some server stuff, and use Fedora
Core 2 for my dual boot home system.

Usually you can also use FTP to get the src.rpm files from their distro
site.  I believe UB mirrors it at ftp.cse.buffalo.edu

-- Tony