FC2 & multimedia

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 7 06:15:55 EST 2004

If your really interested in KDE have a look at
http://developer.kde.org/build/konstruct/ . This will build and install
a fresh up to date KDE in the users /home directory. I've been looking
at it for a while. I haven't used it yet as my /home partition cannot
fit it and I don't have time to research how to change the default
install directory. For Gnome people there is a new script similar to
this as well but I don't recall the site.
Bob