A politcal statement!

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 09:53:13 EST 2004

Ron, please don't post things like this to the NFLUG list.  While I don't
necessarily disagree with the message, this is not the proper forum for these
messages.

Political messages invariably start flame wars on lists that I've seen them on.
 There are two things friends don't discuss: Religion and Politics.

Everyone else on the list:

DO NOT START REPLYING TO THE MESSAGE!

'nuff said.

Cheers!