meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 08:09:01 EDT 2004

This is the second Sunday of the month, coming up.  We meet on the third
Sunday.  I don't know that anyone has mentioned much that they'd like to cover
so if we could have some suggestions, please.

I think that the only thing that was mentioned so far is a Gentoo install.  If
we're going to do that, I need a volunteer from our esteemed membership to run
the demo.  I've never done one and would be muddling through it.  I remember a
couple of folks bantering back and forth about it last week.

Cheers!

Bob