Caledar problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri May 7 12:50:29 EDT 2004

Great idea.  My partner, Rita has a Tungsten E and I love it, but
haven't been able to justify getting one for myself yet.  I haven't
tried syncing it with korganizer, but now I will.  A Zire won't do it
for me because, if I do get one, I need to be able to edit documents on
it and I don't think the base model(s) will do that (and the 71 is more
$ then the E).  Also, the base Zire's are monochrome and not great
contrast, so not real great in low light conditions (bedside ...) or
bright daylight (outside ...)

As for time servers, I can't figure them out.  I asked a question about
that a while ago on this list.  All I want to be able to do is run a
program - say as part of cron.daily or cron.weekly that will sync my
clock.  I don't want to set up any daemons or servers.  I have an old,
slow machine and I'm looking to run less on it, not more.  Can you tell
me how to do *just* this?

Thanks.

Joe

--
"The longest journey of any person is the journey inward." --Dag Hammerskjöld