Caledar problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu May 6 22:04:50 EDT 2004

Good idea.  Then it's organized and not too intrusive.  I'll do that.
But ... I'd like to set it up as a recurring event and I don't know how
to tell it "the Saturday before the 19th".  So I may just have to go in
and manually add 13 reminders each year.  No, I'm not on a lunar
calendar!  I just need a reminder to make the next 12 reminders.  ;)

Joe

--
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." - Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (2 Cranch) 137 (1803).