NWN (linux ) and Desktop gamers

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 14:32:33 EDT 2004

I am playing NWN - I started last year before the holidays but it didnt grab
me.  I then read a whole bunch of pulp D&D novels and the dragonlance series
(all weis hickman main storyline through 5th age) and am now reading Forgotten
realms novels.  Well the books put me back in the mood to play NWN and I am now
really enjoying it (I may get SoU or NWN GOLD for my birthday tmrw (cinco de
mayo))

Does anyone have an extra copy or one they don't want any longer of Hordes of
darkness expansion pak or whatever its called or even the original NWN media or
SoU media in case I dont get it for my B-day?

How about Baldurs gate I, II or other RPG games (supposedly these run under
wineX but I dont want to pay full price to discover they dont work).

I even found some resources to get the movies to work under linux.  I played
the whole first cahpter and never saw a movie - definetly took away some of the
umpph of completing a big mission.

Any tabletop D&D players?  I've been thinking I may try to find a few hours
free to play some D&D but can't find any tabletop players! :-)  seems no one
reads books anymore.  I know there are college gaming clubs but I was looking
for something a little - umm - how should I say it - older... (not quite a grey
beard but getting there :-)