Samba domain logon

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Mar 15 10:11:00 EST 2004

:) everyone has an opinion I won't state mine of MS right now. It
appears that he added a 'user' on the local pc that is an overide for
the domain:

"yes, from control panel

add user -> username and xxxxx as domain
group : other (administrators)
ok"

He added a user, but it's not really a user (doesn't show up when I do a remote manager) just lets you authenticate to the domain, then gives you local admin rights for a that user.

see:

http://www.dynabrade.com/jbennett/users.jpg

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator