RedHat 9--Fedora Yarrow

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Mar 14 13:15:26 EST 2004

ah that's because Fedora does not use the RH network for updates. The
up2date package for Fedora gets the source package from a file called
sources in the /etc/sysconfig/rhn directory. There are url's in that
file that can be commented out or added to change where it gets the
packages from. We always change that to the UK one and download quick
from there. The US one is slower than molasses. Give that a shot and if
you need help, let me know.