New laptop, new toys.

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Thu Mar 11 17:43:43 EST 2004

Hi All,
	On this note, an any of you recommend an older hefty (large monitor,
nice keyboard) laptop?  I'm looking for the 600-800Mhz range.  It needs
to run Linux well, and be able to take some abuse.
	One of my clients is a healthcare management consultant, and when
she goes into a hospital, she has each employee fill out a survey.
	We're working on computerizing this by putting linux
on a laptop and having people fill out the form on the laptop.
The plan is to run phpESP (google it, it's a nice package) on a local
apache service.  That way it is not dependent upon the hospitals network.
	Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Erek