Adelphia Powerlink

Robert Todd robert_todd at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 11 10:58:40 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 07:26, Joshua R. Altemoos wrote:
> For Buffalo Chiacgo Street and for the rest of Erie Contuny it is Indian Church
> Road in Lackwanna (not 100% sure if it is for the rest or not but this is where
> they have the billing come from)

Yeah, western NY has corps 1658 (coming out of the Chicago Street office
which is not only a billing office, but the location of the Buffalo
CMTS/Headend and is 2 blocks away from where I live).  The Indian Church
Road office is in West Seneca, not Lackawanna, and is where our
(Adelphia's) data center is located.  There is also a Buffalo
CMTS/headend there as well.

Robert
http://users.adelphia.net/~robert_todd/