[inbox] Adelphia Powerlink

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 9 09:44:13 EST 2004

My old Smoothwall (Linux based, GPL version) firewall/router is still
working AOK (I have old hardware, but not much cash). It's been up
non-stop since July. Groklaw, TheRegister, LinuxToday and UserFriendly
all popped up fine this morning. I always have trouble getting Adelphia
to "talk nice" to the firewall, but usually it's just a matter of a
modem reboot or 2. ;-)
-gjn