gkrellm error,system beep,and aterm question

Frank K lnxadmn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 20:43:05 EST 2004

I just installed fedora core 1 and had yum update what
it needed. I then installed the gkrellm rpm and now
when I run the commmand gkrellm & I get the following
error

gkrellm: relocation error: gkrellm: undefined symbol:
gdk_threads_lock

I have no idea how to fix that. Any clues?

Question 2: How can I turn off the system beep
whenever I tab complete ?

Question 3: How come in fedora when I move my cursor
over an aterm window it gives me a resize cursor
instead of an arrow? This did not happen in slack9.1
(which im missing by the way).

Thanks,
-Frank