MP3's

peter pvant67 at wnyip.net
Mon Mar 8 09:51:05 EST 2004

colszewski at adelphia.net wrote:
> I have been converting some of my daughters favorite songs to mp3 format to put on her mp3 player,  and was wondering if it is possible to do a conversion the other way? (eg. MP3 to CD to play in a stereo)
>
> Can this be done?
>

> Thanks,
> Chet

Yes, its possible. I've done this for CD's in the car even. I'll have to
look up how I did it, its been awhile. Newer CD players (last 2-4 years)
shouldn't be a problem though, most of them can decode mp3's by
themselves. I'd try it both ways.

--
"Truly, if Te is strong in one, all one needs to do is sit on one's ass,
and the corpse of one's enemy shall be carried past shortly."