Windows Login to a Linux Server

Ronald K. Wechter niterav at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 7 12:00:03 EST 2004

Josh,

I recommend getting "The Official Samba 3" HOWTO and Reference Guide
ISBN: 0-13-145355-6
About $30

http://www.bookpool.com/.x/oxmqo81xc0/ss/1?qs=0-13-145355-6&Go.x=15&Go.y=7

Also, bring it up for a topic for the next meeting.
My next "project" for linux will be to test each one of the scenarios with
Samba - Stand Alone Server; Domain Member Server; Domain Controller.

Ron