Problems?

Advent Systems adventsystems at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 29 11:10:13 EDT 2004

Hello Christopher,
If you have the original xp o.s. disk put it in and boot it. Follow
along and it will look like your going to re-install the os but you will
come to a screen where it asks if you want to repair or install new,
pick repair. My memory gets foggy here, but it asks if you have backup
or repair disks or you want to goto repair console, pick console. If you
do a dir you should see the fixmbr program. just run it and it
completely fixes your mbr, at least it did for me.

Bob Randal
adventsystems at earthlink.net