[inbox] Meeting

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 16 10:56:47 EDT 2004

THIS Sunday (June 20)? I thought the discussion was for NEXT Sunday,
June 27. This Sunday is "right out" as it's Father's Day.
Next Sunday _maybe_, but I'm a bit behind on some yard projects, so I
was holding off to see what shapes up this weekend. Any thought on
covering patching &/or compiling kernels to fix the floating point loop
"exploit"? Heck, I can make a Windows box crash w/o even having to know
ANY programming at all! ;-) Funny thing, I'll compile a whole new kernel
before I'll patch one. Compiling (makemenuconfig) seems less scary to
me. I'll probably do 2.6.7 tonight, not that ANYBODY has access to my
machine, but I like messing around w/ new kernel options.
-Greg Neumann