Printing on a Windows Printer from Linux

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 15:09:20 EDT 2004

What I usually do that works for me is use the Gnome
Print manager to detect y prointer and choose smb.
That always has worked for me. Make sure your pcs are
in the same workgroup too and samba is running. I
think that model printer you have is on the list too
so it should load the default drivers for it like it
does for mine. I have a hpcs2110 all in one shared
from a winblows pc and it great.