Next Meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 08:30:41 EDT 2004

Well, I think that trying to have a meeting on Father's day is not going to
work out.  I the past, we have forgone the summer meetings due to poor
attendance.  A lot of folks are out on vacations, family outings, etc. through
the summer.  I remember at least two meetings where John Neff and I were the
only ones to attend in July and August.

If we have a meeting, it would be on June 27.  Let's get a head count of who is
going to show up for this meeting.  If we aren't going to get many people
there, I'd rather enjoy the summer.

Cheers!

Bob