Web Page editor

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Jun 2 09:44:31 EDT 2004

I'm looking for a WYSIWYG html editor (for windows)  I've used golive 5
but don't want to shell out $399 for a lic. . I don't use all the CSS
support and such that golive has, mostly I layout forms that pass to
backend scripts. I basically use it to layout the pages, tables, images,
ect then do most of the coding from the source. I;m looking for
something in the under $200 range, something robust and featured, (not
like joe's home website editor).  Any recomendations.

Justin

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator