GnuCash

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 19:44:12 EDT 2004

GnuCash is much easier to use if you've ever taken an accounting course.
Double entry book keeping is hard to understand at first but is the only way to
keep books.  I wish MS Money did it but that's why it's so simple to use.

Most local community colleges have Accounting courses for a very reasonable
price and I would recommend it even if you weren't looking at using GnuCash.

JJN