Senator wants to ban P2P networks

Timothy J. Finucane speljamr at speljamr.com
Mon Jul 26 12:07:50 EDT 2004

But is it possible for an ISP to block traffic to and from these
programs on its network? If so, you will probably see many ISPs do so as
not to be liable themselves.

Tim

--
“Those who would trade liberty in exchange for some degree of security
end up with neither liberty, nor security.”    —Benjamin Franklin