Temple of Elemental Evil (off-topic)

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 09:02:38 EDT 2004

Can I borrow your INSTALL cd?  The install cd I have has a gouge or something
in it that defies any attempt to copy the cd or install.  The file is data2.cab
that is ~ 650MB all by itself.  If you can copy off that file to a burnt cd I
coudl use that too :-)

Thanks

JJN

PS I have the Patch 2 Unofficially from Atari (I read the whole sordid tale
about the "release" of this software) and the circle of eight community patch.