Temple of Elemental Evil (off-topic)

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 09:39:53 EDT 2004

I was actually thinking I might be able to find the game in a a bargain bin for
that amount :-)

Seriously though I used to ahve a small bottle of opaque cleaner and a special
rag (special? it was a rag).  These two things were supposed to help clean and
fill in small scratches in Music CDs.  I haven't seen that little bottle in
years in my house but I still looked.  I may try a CD cleaning machine If I can
find one.  I only need it to work well enough to copy the CD.

Thanks

JJN

PS Yes that plaza has the game store (It also has a Babies R US and a Don
Pablos -- thus my reason for knowing it so well:-)