Gnome~kde confusion

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Jul 4 22:06:37 EDT 2004

on fc2 they made changes to the way that nautilus works (browser mode
turned off), use the gconf editor and see if nautilus itself is turned
off too. I dont have a running fc2 box in front of me right now so I
can't be more specific but if you use the gconf editor, I will bet
you'll find the culprit. That is definitely not the default behaviour.