man page resource

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Mon Jan 26 19:02:13 EST 2004

I have tried two "live" linux distros, neither of which had the "man
pages" installed.
Apparently this is done to save space on the CD - but what a pain in the
neck !
I have discovered a great online resource for man pages,  SuperMan Pages
<http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/linuxcommand.org/superman_pages.html>

What  I like about the SuperMan Pages is not only are the commands
listed alphabetically, but also by application type.
It makes it easier to find what you're looking for, if you're not
exactly sure what you're looking for. ;-)

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 on Win 98 SE