Unable to mount cdrom

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Jan 23 23:33:30 EST 2004

I'm not an expert, but doesn't the ro mean read only?  Maybe you could
try rw or check out the fstab man page.

Joe

--
"Let no one expect anything of certainty from astronomy, lest if anyone take as true that which has been constructed for another use, he go away a bigger fool than when he came to it." --Nicolas Copernicus (1473-1543)