samba 3.0

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Jan 21 16:16:27 EST 2004

Are you logging 2000 or XP boxes into it? I remember trying to set it up
and It was giving me greif. It works great for file and printer sharing,
but NT (includes xp + 2000) were giving me greif logging in. I had to
create machine accounts manually, with PC netlink you can have the NT
machine create it's account on the pcnetlink box when you joined the
domain. Also using the NT gui tools to add users was very flakey. Just
wondering if they cleaned any of that  up.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
RHCE (Redhat Certified Linux Engineer)
Dynabrade, Inc.