Routers, Switchers, and all that stuff

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Jan 20 10:52:35 EST 2004

Personally I like netgear stuff but thats just me, If you don't pay your
power bills it might be fun to setup a PC as a NAT router. That was my
first router at home. If you watch at bestbuy you can get some real
deals with rebates. I got a Netgear 2.4ghz wireless router (with 4 port
ethernet switch) for $19 after rebates. Bestbuy is usually high, but you
can get some steals if you watch.

Justin

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator