Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Thu Jan 8 15:24:09 EST 2004

I would rather keep my Redhat box on rj45 because its a mail and web server and have the rest of the 4 boxes on wireless. Is there a way of buying a wireless router/switch that connects my existing linksys router Can you actually do that type of combination or do you need the Wireless G?
[Riga, Anthony]